Friday, June 17, 2005

 

So we're actually doing this this

I pitched The Sanford Project to Kris last night in an email...half joking, but half serious. I agree with about 5% of what he posts, and, being as liberal as the amount of seasoned salt on Bojangles fries, he probably wants to vomit whenever I opine.

In other words, it sounded like the perfect combination for a joint blog.

Given the short time span that I've thought about this, I have no expectations for this blog. Maybe we'll abandon it, along with our friendship, in three weeks. Maybe we'll have a show on MSNBC in a year. Who knows. (OK, so the latter isn't likely, but a boy living on an intern's salary can dream, right?)

Here is what we know so far:
So, I'd like this to incorporate all of that...taking advantage of Kris and I's skills, and getting a forum where you can sound off on our takes, and that makes us rich.

RICH I say.

Oh yeah, one other thing I know: the Democrats gave up on Social Security, and scared the American public into doing the same. Thoughts?

Comments:
I'll be back to take your Social Security bait later this afternoon.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?